Online Fitness Classes – Standard
Become part of the Farm Life Fitness Tribe and work out live with Louise and other Tribe members.
Price includes initial $50 sign-up fee + first month, following months charged at $55.
- Pop-up live workouts via our Facebook page
- 5 x 40 minute live class (in a private Facebook group) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6:15am, Tuesday at 9:15am- unique workouts at every session
- Library of on-demand replays of live classes to view any time
- Instant access to library of over 70 workouts
- Bonus health and wellness webinar
Please read the information below before choosing to subscribe.
Once you have completed the transaction you will receive an email that includes a PDF download explaining how to access the training, along with weekly email reminders about how to attend the workouts and access the library.
Everything you need to know about the live fitness classes and more
How do I access the live classes?
Louise will run live workshops at the scheduled times and you'll receive a link to join a private Facebook group.
How do I access the on demand replays?
Shortly after each live workout you'll be able to view the workout and all previous workouts in an online library
What equipment do I need?
Almost nothing! You'll need:
- a small space to workout in
- somewhere to position your phone/computer/tablet so you can see and hear the class
- a towel or mat if you don't want to lay on the ground
- a water bottle to keep hydrated
- a wall to lean against
- occasionally you'll need either some light hand weights or two small cans (for example, 400g tin tomato)
What are the workouts like?
Louise runs classes that are fun and flexible. Expect a mix of higher intensity cardio and low intensity resistance exercises. You can get a taste of Louise's workout from our free sessions on Facebook.
Louise is an expert at adapting workouts to meet the needs of her clients and she'll help you to workout in a way that's suitable for you.
Can I join even if I don't live on a farm?
100% you are welcome. Louise usually works with clients on farms around Western Australia's Wheatbelt but welcomes virtual clients from anywhere.
What if I want to cancel?
Access is billed monthly. Our launch stage offers access for one month from the date of joining. You are welcome to pay to join subsequent months but there is no obligation to continue your membership. If you cancel before the end of the month, we are not able to offer partial refunds. You will continue to have access to the live and replayed workouts until the end of your payment period.
How long can I access the replays for?
While your subscription to the classes is current, you'll be able to access the live classes and replays. If you choose not to renew your subscription, you will no longer be able to access the replays.