GET FIT FOR THE FARM LIFE
You need the Farm Life Fitness Tribe
When you join the Farm Life Fitness Tribe, you’ll get more than just a regular hit of exercise.
We are holistic fitness practitioners, which means we look at more than just exercise – you’ll get support across all the pillars of lifestyle transformation: training, rest, work, networking and nutrition.
We offer multiple live online workouts each week with our expert team, along with a friendly, supportive environment in our private Facebook group to help you stay accountable and celebrate your achievements.
Our team are all either farmers or live rurally and understand the farm life. We get it – it’s a great life. But living rural is sometimes tough – making time and finding ways to look after yourself can be a challenge.
Suitable for any age, any fitness level
Workout where it suits you
No equipment needed
MAKE THE CHANGE
Join the Farm Life Fitness Tribe
- Regular health and wellness chats
- Professional advice
- Practical ideas
StandardLive Classes + On Demand Replays
- 5 x 40 minute live class (in a private Facebook group) Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 6:15am, Tuesday at 9:15am- unique workouts at every session
- Library of on demand replays of live classes to view any time
- Bonus health & fitness webinar
- Instant access to library of over 70 workouts
PremiumLive Classes + On Demand Replays + Personal Support
- All of Standard plus
- 1 x 50 minutes private online personal training session via Zoom
Everything you need to know about the live fitness classes and more
How do I access the live classes?
Louise will run live workshops at the scheduled times and you'll receive a link to join a private Facebook group.
How do I access the on demand replays?
Shortly after each live workout you'll be able to view the workout and all previous workouts in an online library
What equipment do I need?
Almost nothing! You'll need:
- a small space to workout in
- somewhere to position your phone/computer/tablet so you can see and hear the class
- a towel or mat if you don't want to lay on the ground
- a water bottle to keep hydrated
- a wall to lean against
- occasionally you'll need either some light hand weights or two small cans (for example, 400g tin tomato)
What are the workouts like?
Louise runs classes that are fun and flexible. Expect a mix of higher intensity cardio and low intensity resistance exercises. You can get a taste of Louise's workout from our free sessions on Facebook.
Louise is an expert at adapting workouts to meet the needs of her clients and she'll help you to workout in a way that's suitable for you.
Can I join even if I don't live on a farm?
100% you are welcome. Louise usually works with clients on farms around Western Australia's Wheatbelt but welcomes virtual clients from anywhere.
What if I want to cancel?
Access is billed monthly. Our launch stage offers access for one month from the date of joining. You are welcome to pay to join subsequent months but there is no obligation to continue your membership. If you cancel before the end of the month, we are not able to offer partial refunds. You will continue to have access to the live and replayed workouts until the end of your payment period.
How long can I access the replays for?
While your subscription to the classes is current, you'll be able to access the live classes and replays. If you choose not to renew your subscription, you will no longer be able to access the replays.